Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lab 1 Map


The Lab 1 Map I put together is above. It is interesting that some of the "Super Tuesday" states only do one party election on that day (either Democratic or Republican). For the purposes of the map, any state that has any primary activity on "Super Tuesday" has been considered a "Super Tuesday" state. The other states in the legend have already had their primaries. I actually had some trouble exporting the html--it kept "cutting off" the image. I was able to fix this by selecting "Full Document Size" on the jpeg export screen in Flash.


1 comment:

Allison Lechner said...

One more note about my map. I divided it by political party rather than by candidate. Whichever candidate had a higher percentage was the party I declared as the winner. However, some states only had primaries for one party (Wyoming), so there are some accuracy issues in mapping this way.